Monday, August 3, 2015

Did You Miss Me?

Ok so let's cut to the chase... I forgot about my blog. I completely went on a hiatus and neglected this poor little thing for months. This is why we can't have nice things! Anyways, I'm back and ready to mesmerize you with my crazy exciting life (I'm going to have to find some crazy and exciting things to do fast). 

First of all it's a new month! On top of it being a new month it is my birthday month! 

I am going to be 25 in a few short days and I'm starting to actually panic a little. This birthday is sneaking up like an ominous black cloud showing me all the things I haven't accomplished by my mid twenties. Screw the cloud, I'm actually kind of happy with where my life is at right now! 

The next thing August brings is new goals. So guilty, that's why I am writing this blog. I needed a little push to get this going. I haven't known what to write about. So my goals are both tangible and specific. That is the only way I make progress. My water intake is depressing and I really need to focus more on that. So far I have hit my goal both days of August. I will start working out more regularly, that has been slacking due to my joint pain and exhaustion. I need to push through anyways. The last goal I am giving myself is to track absolutely everything. This is going well so far also. So well that my weeklies are in the negatives right now, oh well Memphis is getting the best of me (I'm on vacation by the way, dedication people!). 

I promise not to leave you all alone for that long again. I also will be revamping this blog to include my etsy shop and a little more cooking! Watch out for the changes, I think they're going to be fabulous! 

Happy August! 

Xoxo Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment